By Philippe Barret
Ingredients ( Serves: 6)
- 1 Charcennay
- 12 slices of tranches of pain de campagne (country bread)
- 30g pine kernel
- Black olive tapenade
- 6 petals of tomatoes confit
- Remove the crust of the Charcennay, then cut into regular slices.
- Toast the bread and cut into slices. Then spread the tapenade over each slice.
- Place a slice of cheese on each toast. Sprinkle the pine kernel on top and place half a petal of tomatoe confit.
- Grill the toasts for a couple of minutes and serve with a tomatoe salad.