Ortolan 1921 Ravioli with crispy bacon
By Philippe Barret
Ingredients ( Serves: 4)
- 1 Ortolan 1921
- 2 fresh lasagna noodles
- 120g bacon
- 10g dried ceps
- Cut the bacon into very small straws. Place them on a piece of greaseproof paper and put in the oven for 40 minutes at 150°C (th. 5).
- Cook the lasagna noodles in boiling water (salt added).
- Once cooked, put the crispy bacon and chopped dried ceps on half of the lasagna noodle.
- Place on top a slice of Ortolan 1921.
- Fold the lasagna noodle and add a slice of Ortolan on top and sprinkle with cep powder.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes in order for the cheese to melt slightly.