Risotto with truffle
Ingredients ( Serves: 4)
- Arborio rice : 1 ½ cup
- Chicken broth : 1 quart
- Onion : 1
- Dry white wine : ½ cup
- Délice de Truffe :1 pot
- Olive oil
- Heat chicken broth in a stockpot over medium-low heat until warmed.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan and cook the onion for about 2 minutes.
- Add rice to onion mixture and stir to coat, cook and stir rice mixture until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour wine into rice texture, cook and stir until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 ladle of hot chicken broth to rice mixture, stirring constantly, until broth is absorbed.
- Continue adding 1 ladle of broth at a time until rice is tender but firm to the bite, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add Délice the truffe and season with pepper.