Cucumber gazpacho with l’Ortolan 1921
By Philippe Barret
Ingredients ( Serves: 6)
- 1 cucumber
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 Ortolan 1921
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 green olives
- 2 leaves of fresh basil
- 1 tbsp of capers
- 5cl olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Peel and remove the green shoots when necessary from the garlic clove. Blanch the garlic for 3 minutes in boiling water.
Add the tomatoes for 1 minute, then remove and cool them under running water to peel them. Deseed and dice them (small dices).
- Remove stones from olives and chop them coarsely
- Peel, deseed and mix the cucumber with the basilic and a little salt pouring progressively the olive oil.
- Dice the Ortolan into small cubes.
- Serve the cucumber gazpacho with the Ortolan 1921, with some capers, chopped olives, tomatoe cubes and a drizzle of