Classic and creole ortolan
By Philippe Barret
– than 15 min.
Ingredients ( Serves: 6)
- 1 Ortolan
- 10 cl of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp curry
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 small pineapple
- Slice the chicken breasts in thin strips and cook them in olive oil.
- Once cooked, place them in the small glasses.
- Remove the white crust of the Ortolan and mix the cheese with the coconut milk. Add the curry and pore the creamy preparation on the chicken.
- Peel the pineapple and remove the core. Dice the flesh of the pineapple and place into the glasses.
- Decorate with some leaves of chervil.